Hand hygiene, either with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand rub, is one of the best ways to avoid spreading infections to others and getting sick.
As the lockdown eases and we can interact more with each other as well as other items, proper hand hygiene is more important now than ever!
Hand hygiene is an easy, inexpensive, and effective means to prevent the spread of germs and keep everyone healthy. Please, follow the steps shown in this training video to know how to handwash with soap and water.
When should you clean your hands?
– BEFORE, DURING and AFTER preparing food.
– BEFORE eating food.
– BEFORE and AFTER caring for a sick person.
– AFTER using the toilet.
– AFTER changing the diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet.
– AFTER blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
– AFTER touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste.
– AFTER touching garbage.
Randburg Auto Repairs specialises in prompt, affordable and reliable car services, repairs, seasonal maintenance and travel check-ups on all makes and models of cars, SUV’S and bakkies. No matter what year of manufacture. We are RMI certified and have a 5-Star MIWA rating.
For more information:
Tune in and catch a ride with us @autorepairsrbg